Monday, January 16, 2017

  

  The LORD , hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned." Isaiah 50:4


             
                            

 Truth is......

       Not everybody knows what's true. The truth is what you learn, acknowledge, and Live by. Who's the Truth?? Christ.
   

      You're living for yourself thinking you're just here, hearing questions, disputes & opinions about " false Gods/Religions yet there's no truth. It all just continues with questions doubting your faith, until you find what's true = truth. Which is He the Father in Heaven, Our Saviour who's Alive & Everlasting; who's there to take you in, to reborn you from this life of sin. Who wanted you to be created as he is, true; just, holy, and righteous. & when you  find this Truth you don't want to go back to the old you, not want but can.'t. Because he has taken away the desires of your old man and made them new. Who knew ? Only a few, bcs not everyone know what's true. Many are called but few are chosen.
     
     & you don't want to fail him because you know HIM, this truth, this Word you've been studying and reading, trying to walk in because its truth. He wrote everything in this bible pertaining to the ways of mankind, the thoughts, fornication, revelings, false prophets, science, faith, peace, famine, diseases, destruction, money, and all things to come in this world that we live in.. & it all has to be fulfilled and it is Right Now before Our eyes, but who can see ? Only the eyes that can actually see, spiritually. He's in me because I abide in him. Truth is ... I found who's in me.

          

" WHERE WILL YOUR SOUL LIVE ETERNALLY?"




         You have intellect in your field of study, history of this world,    sports, politics,  loving the vanity of riches in the world.You're caught up in parties,relationships, everything about YOU & your life...  Yet , all these things of the world come to an end, and your soul is left to stand and you know NOTHING about the Living Word Jesus Christ , truth. Hell would be the end of your soul.


 * Seek ye first the Kingdom of God & All these things should be added  unto you. - Mathew 6:33








It is not by man's power they shall enter in the Kingdom of God. Many shall say " Lord Lord , have we not prophesied in thy name, cast out devils, (even things like healed a man , gave to the poor , etc) , and he Shall say Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity I never knew you. - Mathew 7:23 . It is by His power, His spirit, His righteousness we are saved. His spirit in us casts out devils, we are delivered, healed, free from bondage; It is he who fills us up when we Fast. It is not by Our righteousness, but His. It is him by all things were created. He is the beginning and the End, The first and the Last. He is creator of All. We cannot condemn anyone to Hell or Heaven, it is He.- Mathew 10:28 . So stop boasting you what you've done , because it's Christ in US who has done it.





Faith|Perfect|Obedience|Works
2 Tim 3:16, Mathew5:48> Perfect
Ephesians 2:10> workmanship


 Lip service means Nothing to God. " This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. - mathew15:8 "   You can't just say " I believe God and think you're saved " When you believe, it is evident you are a believer because you began to follow Christ, Seek Christ, You are changed by his spirit. You become like HE is, doing what he does, and did . We are his workmanship ( his evidence of his works, what he has done to us & for us). Through us is shown Christ himself; we become perfect, sincere, genuine, true, loving, faithful and obedient. When people see Christ's chosen , they should be looking at him in flesh. We shall be fashioned like him. 








  

         

" Even the Righteousness of God which is by FAITH of Jesus Christ unto ALL and Upon ALL them that Believe : for there is No difference. For all Have sinned , and come short of the Glory of God " 

Romans 3:22-23


That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- Romans10:9-13 


      Prayer for those who may not know Christ, have astrayed from the faith , sinner, unbeliever and even the believer : 





Thank you Lord for this day, I come unto you in the place of seeking, desperation, love, freedom. I repent of the ways I've walked in, my own desires, pleasures, lusts that didn't please you and I seek to be free. I'm seeking Salvation, liberty, a life of purpose and truth; I know I can find those things in you. I pray that you will lead me in a path of righteousness. Scripture says your thoughts toward us are thoughts of peace and to give us an expected end. In you will I find complete peace, joy and love. I pray you will deliver me from bondage, my presumptuous sins that they will no longer have dominion over me, help me to see and know who you are, for you are the Living God. Show me you are here, show me you can change me from the inside out. Give me a pure heart and a pure mind that I will be found pure in your sight. I want you to dwell in me that I will walk in truth. Show me what's my purpose that my walk in you is not vanity. I want to be become intimate with you, to be strong in Faith, not leaning on man to teach me your word but knowing it is you who reveals. I want to LOVE AND SERVE you will all my heart, mind, strength, and soul as you said in your word.. Preserve my  soul into the Kingdom of Heaven. I desire you, in the name of Jesus. AMEN




*ps . if anyone can/wishes to share testimonies , prayer requests or even questions.. email toclisaiah50@gmail.com








Ezekiel 1 

In chapter 1 , the word came unto Ezekiel from the lord & he was given visions of God . As i read & studied I began to see & mediate upon the vision given unto him. Many things described ...



Vs. 13  : " As for the likeness of the living creatures their appearance was like burning coals of fire & the appearance of lamps ". He began to explain in the vision the likeness/image of God's People " Living creatures " . We are living creatures of Christ , we are his creation. He  formed us for his glory. That is why he also says " present your body as a living sacrifice also " I will walk in them and dwell in them & I will be their God and they shall be my people . 2 Corn6:16


" the appearance of lamps" : we his people are like the appearance of lamps . We are LIGHT . Col 1:12 " he hath made us to be part takers of the inheritance of the saints in light". John 12:36 : while we have light , believe in the light that he may be the children OF the LIGHT. We are the light bcs HE (Christ) is Light & he dwells in us . 




Vs 20 : " whither-soever the spirit was Togo , they went , thither was their spirit to go "  - the spirit is the spirit of God , he is leading his creatures the way they should go. John 16:13 the spirit of truth is come & he will lead & guide you into all truth  . Only those of Christ can receive the spirit , the world can NOT receive , bcs it seeth him NOT - John 14:17




Vs 22: firmament upon the heads of the living. Firmament = body of heaven in his cleanness - exodus 24:10



" Above the firmament,  was over their heads the likeness of a throne ".. upon the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it " 
  • the Lord was upon his people , his judgment was before their heads 
  • John16:8-13 The spirit comes to convict the world of sin , judgment , & of righteousness 





     

















comments , prayer requests , daily word
- @HoneySpicey_  Instagram
-@Isaiah50vs4        Instagram
-@toclisaiah50@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment